Developing tomorrow’s leaders and key BDO personnel
BDO offers a special programme for up to three recently qualified graduates that stretches over a two-year period.
If you are looking an extra challenge at the start of your career, our trainee programme will provide you with a unique development opportunity. During the programme you will get the chance to work within all our business areas of audit, consultancy and accounting. The consultancy area includes a number of sub-areas, and the trainees themselves have a say in determining which areas they will work in during their trainee periods (http://www.bdo.no/tjenester/ ).
At the same time as they work across the business and service areas, they also follow the same mandatory sequence of courses as the rest of the new employees. In addition, they are able to take part in strategically important projects and have the unique opportunity of being monitored by key personnel in the firm. Once their trainee period is completed they will have gained a unique combination of wide-ranging professional expertise as well as insights into BDO’s management and strategic priorities.
BDO’s trainee programme includes:
- Two-year programme with periods of work within 5 different professional areas
- Opportunity to work abroad prior to or after their trainee period
- A dedicated mentor provides personal and professional follow-up
- Part 2 of the programme is customised in line with the trainees’ own wishes
- Exciting projects and seminars with the trainee network
- Relevant job in BDO on completion of trainee programme
The hallmarks of a BDO trainee:
- Has completed a Master’s with good results
- Is strongly motivated, ambitious and keen to succeed, and prefers an extra steep learning curve
- Is a good communicator and team player
- Is creative, willing to change and versatile
- Wishes to play a part in the long-term development of BDO