BDO Cybersecurity and If-insurance have entered a partnership regarding cybersecurity and -insurance. With BDO Protect your company will get an efficient cybersecurity solution, whilst the cyber-insurance covers the financial cost incurred in the event of a cyberattack. Companies with the combined solution do not have to pay any deductibles on their insurance.
Every year, the list of companies that are exposed to malicious cyber-attacks increases. Successful attacks can lead to severe consequences, including loss or lack of availability of business-critical information. Despite the fear and awareness of the potential consequences linked to cyber incidents, cybersecurity tends to have very low priority in Norwegian companies. This is especially true for the small- and medium-sized companies. There are several possible explanations for such behaviour. Companies argue that 1) cybersecurity services tend to be expensive and 2) that cybersecurity is too complex and hence hard to understand.
• aims to counter and mitigate the most common cyber threats facing companies in today’s increasingly digitalized work environment.
• is tailored towards companies that want increased protection against cyber incidents, but are unable or unwilling to use in-house resources to maintain their day-to-day cybersecurity operations.
• is highly flexible, maintenance free and cost-efficient, which makes it a perfect fit for small- and medium-sized companies.
BDO Protect is an efficient and affordable cybersecurity solution. BDO provides a software that the company installs, which detects and eliminates malicious activity. Our solution creates an effective security barrier and tracks all files that are active on the companies’ personal computers to detect malicious activity. Many of the most advanced threats are detected, including “fileless malware” and ransomware.
With BDO Protect:
• your company will achieve continuous protection for the endpoints, both with and without an internet connection.
• BDO will continuously monitor the customers’ endpoints
• BDO security analysts will be readily available to assist the company with incident handling if your company encounters a cyber-attack.
Price example BDO Protect:
Price pr. Month: kr 780,- (Exclusive VAT)
By combining If’s cybercrime insurance with BDO Protect, If’s cybercrime insurance will cover:
• deductibles related to a cyber attack
• Incident handling by BDO’s technical security experts
• the costs related to the reconstruction of the companies’ data and systems
• the economic loss incurred by your company and your business partners.
Order your cyber insurance here.
Order BDO Protect here:
Does the company use an IT service provider?:
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
BDO respects your privacy.
After you have registered your order, BDO will send out your contract and installation files. An invoice will also be sent to your registered e-mail in accordance with the contract. BDO Protect is billed one month in advance.