International Tax Consultancy
By choosing BDO you gain access to tax expertise in more than 150 countries worldwide. We can put you in contact with our colleagues abroad, or work with our international colleagues to provide you with cross border tax advice.
Globally, the tax advisors in BDO maintain close connections with local tax authorities and have significant experience and knowledge of the local tax legislation that will be relevant for you.
Typical tasks we perform are:
- Assistance when establishing business abroad
- Assess and identify tax efficient financing structures
- Advise on typical cross border tax and VAT issues
- Cross border restructuring, mergers, demergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Assessment of EU regulations
- Interpretation of international tax treaties
- Assist with withholding tax, both assessments, tax credits and refund applications
- Assistance in connection with double taxation issues