International tax consultancy
By choosing BDO you gain access to tax expertise in more than 150 countries worldwide. We will either put you in contact with our colleagues abroad should you need this or we will work together with our colleagues to provide you with cross border tax advice.
Globally the tax advisers in BDO maintains close connections with local tax authorities and have significant experience and knowledge of the local tax legislation that will be relevant for you.
Typical tasks we perform are:
- Assist when establishing business abroad
- Assess and identify tax efficient financing structures
- Advise on typical cross border tax and VAT issues
- Cross border restructuring, mergers, demergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Assessment of EU regulations
- Interpretation of international tax treaties
- Assist with withholding tax, both assessments, tax credits and refund applications
- Assistance in connection with double taxation issues